CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-30T22:00:16+00:002005 Chrysler 300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-30T22:00:16+00:00
- Install Battery
- TESTED CHARGING SYSTEM, STARTER AND BATTERY. ALL TESTS PASSED EXCEPT FOR BATTERY ONLY HAD 435 COLD CRANKING AMPS RECOMMEND REPLACE BATTERY.
GEORGIA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/29/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-31T22:00:42+00:002005 Chrysler 300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-31T22:00:42+00:00
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO FACTORY SPECS
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – RWD Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Refill with new Coolant. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing I
- Wheel Alignment
GEORGIA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/30/2020