- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Flush/Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Confirm Fluid temperature for level check.]
- CUSTOMER STATES WANTS DIFF SERVICE, CHECK IF THEY ARE DRAIN AND FILL OR IF COVER HAS TO COME OFF
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing. Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- FRONT DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain & Refill – All Applicable Models
- FULL CHECK OVER
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Refill with new Coolant. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- PINION SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain & Refill – All Applicable Models
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Road test.
Edward B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/22/2020